Saturday, November 20, 2010

dog party!

Today was dog party day. It was a blast. A bunch of my new dog friends came out and spent time with me in the yard and we ran around until our tongues were hanging out.

I've been practicing my play time manners and the people said I'm starting to act like a real dog. I don't know what I was acting like before, but I really like being a real dog.

One of my new best friends is a dog named 'Lola' who looks a lot like me. She's got funny ears, though. While we were playing, I heard the people talking about me. I think they said that I'm almost ready to start looking for a new family of my own. I guess that means I've been doing a good job learning the important stuff that I came here to learn.

Here are some of my friends. It sure was a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment